Change through Code.
You’ve got development skills that can change the world. Put them to use May 31 – June 1 at Austin’s second National Day of Civic Hacking event and work with other locals to change the world you live in. What do you want to change through code?
ATX Hack for Change is an event for all Austinites
How can you participate?
Hackers and Designers
Developers, designers, programmers, visualizers, Ruby, Python, C++, CSS, PHP, copywriting, information architecture, database gurus – whatever your expertise or language of choice, we want it. You’ve worked hard developing your skills; join us to use your powers for the greater good.
- All skill sets related to the digital tech universe welcome
- Collaborative, cooperative, non-competitive hacking environment
- Perfect for first-time hackathon participants and seasoned hackers alike
Organizations and Activists
Calling all socially-minded and civically-impassioned Austinites! This is your chance to connect with creative, capable minds eager to use the latest web technology to help you and your organization fulfill your mission. Let us help you craft the tech solution you’ve been missing.
- Event organizers are eager to work with you
- Together, we’ll craft your project pitch one-sheet prior to May 31
- We’ll help you brainstorm and vet ideas to get hackathon-ready